Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
We know that there are a lot of questions around how the latest Federal Government & NSW Government announcements affecting us and our functions;
Updated 02nd December 2020.
- Our Museum has reopen from the 12th Jun 2020.
- All General Meetings are (mostly) held at the Museum.
- Our June Lone Weekend Dinner and Road Run was cancelled for 2020.
- We are in the planing stage of our Tractor Pull for 2021 (Flyer Bellow).
- We are also in the planing stage of our Dinner & Road Dun for 2021.
- From 7th Dec 2020, the 4sqm has changed to 2sqm, allowing us to have more in the museum at any one time.
- From 7th Dec 2020, the Maximum capacity caps will be removed subject to the 2sqm rule, for our Tractor Pull & Swap Meet.
Please note: We can not give a direct time line of changes for anything as things can change on a daily basis so we hope every one understands this.
We want to assure all our Members, Guest and Visitors that health and safety is one of our top prioritys and hope all stay safe during these tough times.
With the situation rapidly evolving any updates to this information will be made available on our website and social media channels ASAP.
Please note: Any one attending our Museum must sign in our COVID book, this is a requiement by the NSW Goverment.